Thursday 6 November 2014

For a friend

 

Hi again,
 I made this card for a friend who's going through a difficult time at the moment.

This is a similar layout to one I've used recently done in purples. I don't think I've ever coloured a butterfly green before but I like it.

I'm linking up to the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday
where the theme is thinking of you.

Supplies:
Poppystamps Bailiwick background die; Memory Box flower & label die and butterfly stamp; Prismacolor pencils; vellum; twinkling H2Os; stickles; bling. sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Enjoy the rest of your week, Cathy x

12 comments:

Loll said...

So pretty Cathy. LOVE the green butterfly --- who knew??!! :) And love the dimension from the die-cut leaves and blossoms. Your beautiful card is sure to make your friend feel loved. Loll xx

Joan said...

I thought your purple butterfly card was beautiful, but this green one is stunning. I just recently found your blog and love your cards. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Deepti said...

Beautiful!! Love the soft green on the butterfly :)

Anita in France said...

Such a gorgeous green butterfly, Cathy ... fabulous against the vibrant vine background! Anita :)

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty. I love the coloring on the butterfly. It just ties it right into the beautiful green on the card. Pretty die cut you used.

Karen M said...

The greens on your card are so pretty Cathy and I love the swirly background - hugs xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Cathy! I would absolutely LOVE to have you stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes, lots of great prizes, and we'd really enjoy having you join us and share your beautiful art!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday Challenges
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

roffeycreations said...

Ditto to all the above Mxxx

laurie said...

I love the green! I know your friend will love it!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, it's so striking and pretty, I love the butterfly.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love the green butterfly and your delicate die cuts.

Mrs A. said...

This looks really striking with the green butterfly. Hugs Mrs A.